Basic structure of the types of finance that you may be considering
Impact Finance Director are committed to enabling our customers to grow therefore we favor finance options that enable businesses to use or acquire assets without disrupting their cash flow, we also have an excellent relationship with providers of specialist solutions for certain assets and industries such as fit out, furniture and equipment.
Use assets in your business without ownership.
Purchase an asset without a large deposit.
Use an asset for as long as you need it.
Fit out, furniture and equipment.
For cars and commercial vehicles
|Will I own the asset?||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Will asset be on my balance sheet?||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Fixed term agreement?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Can term be extended?||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Possible|
|Fixed or variable rate?||No||Yes||No||Fixed||No|
|Future payments linked to asset value?||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Sale and lease back.|
Sell your asset then lease it back for a fixed monthly fee
We would also strongly advise you to consider the following:
- Would you rather tie up capital in fixed assets or have the flexibility of leasing?
- What would best suit your cash flow and working capital?
- What capital allowance rules will apply to the asset class you are purchasing?
- Fit out, furniture and equipment often only attracts 60% capital allowances, which may make specialist leasing an attractive option. Find out more…
- What tax and VAT requirements would apply to your preferred finance facility?